- On-Site Field Installation of Conveyor Belting & Components.
- Installation Of New Conveyor Belting.
- Removal/Disposal Of Old Conveyor Belting From Site.
- Hot Vulcanized Conveyor Belt Splices.
- Cold Bond Conveyor Belt Splices.
- Mechanical Fasteners Installation.
- Conveyor Belt Repairs & Conveyor System Repairs.
- Troubleshooting (i.e. Tracking, Premature Belt Wear, Belt Cupping, Belt Delamination).
CONVEYOR BELT SCRAPERS
- Custom Made To Order Conveyor Belt Scrapers (Made To Specific Customers Conveyor System Requirements).
- Installation Of Primary Scraper Systems.
- Installation Of Secondary Scraper Systems.
- Manufacturer-Trained Technicians To Ensure Systems Are Installed Correctly.
- After Installation Follow-Up To Ensure Belt Cleaners Perform At Peak Efficiency.
- Installation Of New Pulleys & Removal Of Old Pulleys (Head / Tail / Snub).
- Custom Pulley Fabrication.
- Recover (Re-Lag) Pulleys.
- Recommendations For Specific Idler Constructions Based Upon Customer Requirements.
- Installation Of All CEMA Grades (Idler Cans Provided in Steel, Urethane Covered & UHMW Covered & Idler Cans Can Be Provided With Standard Lip Seals As Well As Urethane Poured Lip Seals (By Special Request).
CONVEYOR BELT SKIRTING
- Installation of SBR Rubber Skirting, Natural Gum Rubber Skirting & Urethane Skirting.
- Custom Skirting (AR400).
- Mobile Millwright Service (Certified Red Seal Millwright, 35 Yrs. Experience).
- To Provide In House Safety Supervision For Warehouse Staff & On-Site Safety Supervision For Field Technicians.
- Create Detailed Field Service Plans In Conjunction With Customers To Ensure Safe Work Sites.
*If a service is needed that is not listed above, please call our office so that we may discuss your requirements and determine if we are able to accommodate your request(s).
We accept DEBIT, VISA, MASTER CARD or CHEQUE for payment of all services.