Infinity Belting Ltd.
Conveyor Belt Specialists
Infinity Belting Ltd. is a family owned and operated conveyor belt sales and services’ company located in Stony Plain, Alberta, Canada. With over 90 years of accumulated work experience in the conveying industry, our man-date is to provide our client partners with the highest level of workmanship and professionalism in the industry and to provide quality products which far surpass our customer’s expectations (please refer to our Preferred Brands listings for additional product information).
Infinity Belting Ltd.’s capabilities include:
- The supply and installation of lightweight fabric ply belts that are found in the agricultural and packaging industries
- The supply and installation of heavyweight black rubber conveyor belts that are found in the aggregate, forestry, mining and power generation industries (fabric and steel corded conveyor belts)
- A 72” slitter table capable of handling 72” wide belts up to 25,000lbs by 120” diameter
- A large capacity mobile conveyor belt winder capable of handling up to 25,000lbs of conveyor belting.
- Qualified Field Technicians and a fleet of fully equipped service vehicles, available on a 24/7 basis to all parts of Alberta (and beyond provincial borders by customer request only).
- Certified Red Seal Millwright to further enhance our on-site service capabilities.
- Gum Rubber Sleeves
- Custom Cut Gaskets
- Pulley Re-lagging (cold fusion, bolt on and weld on lagging)
Infinity Belting Ltd. has accreditation in; ISN (ISNetworld), Chambers of Commerce, SECOR, BBB of Central and Northern Alberta, NIBA, GEAPS, AASP, PICS, RISA, AGSA.
Whatever your needs may be, we are committed to building long term mutually beneficial relationships.
CONVEYING EXCELLENCE | Changing the Conveyor Industry one Splice at a Time!